I believe it is really and truly important for people to share their stories and life experiences. With courage, vulnerability and honesty.
So I ”collect” meaningful conversations like these, because there is so much to learn from other people’s views on life, death, living and being.
These are my latest:
- How Elizabeth Gilbert talks about death, love, creativity, coping with loss and grief.
- Amanda Palmer on loss, grief, art and the power of people when they’re being their best human self.
- Stephen Gates talking on Design Matters about life as a designer, innovator, what it means to “change the business”, how to lead a creative career and so on.
- The simple and powerful way Brene Brown invites courage, vulnerability, strength in our life.
- and, of course, the meaningful conversations with my closest friends 🙂
What about you?